BLACKJACK LAND & CATTLE COMPANY: ONE OF MY FAVS!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

ONE OF MY FAVS!


I just love this cart! It has come in handy for so many uses! Today I used it to haul a piece of rubber matting up to the house. I have used it for feed, hay, sticks, you name it. Hubby brought it home for me one day last year when he was day working. One of the guys he was working with had a pile of stuff sitting in the trash pile and he asked about it. I am so glad he did as I use it all the time! Thanks honey! **And as you can see I have 2 very excited passengers!**



This is called being too lazy to saddle!! It has been a crazy day and I had not been able to ride and only had a short block of time, so off we went. Why waste time saddling!?!? She seems to be doing good, she is flexing well and does not seem to be in pain. I have been using the DSMO/Bigelol mixture for 3 days now and she does not seem to mind it at all. I need to take a picture of her when I am massaging the area with the tennis ball! Her face says it all!! I have not seen alot of change in the size of the scar tissue, but I figure it will take alittle while to see any. It is worth a shot to help her heal and hopefully with minimal scarring!

10 comments:

Callie said...

Wow, A tennis ball. I've never heard of that before. What a good idea. Hopefully there'll be no proud flesh.

Pony Girl said...

My sister said those rubber mats are darn-tootin' heavy, so I bet that cart comes in handy! Oh, I love riding bareback! It's so good for balance, too!

Nonnas News said...

What a handy cart! And looks like they are having a blast in it!! Its great that Angel is doing so well!! I hope you have a great Mother's Day!!

BarnGoddess said...

bareback! I love it, sometimes thats the only way I can speed away fast enough from my family-lol

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Yup-those two wheeled carts are pretty darn handy to have around.
So glad Angel is on the mend. It probably will take a while for that lump to go down. Massaging with a tennis ball? What an ingenious idea!!

Momma Roar said...

Stopping over to say hello and wish you a happy mother's day!!

International Harvester started playing when I came on - my hubby likes that song!!! Country is still growing on me - but after the Sugarland concert in March...I'm getting addicted! :)

Rising Rainbow said...

They have a cart like that at the boarding barn. It is pretty slick. I can see why you're appreciating yours.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

She looks like she is doing great!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! :) It's always fun finding fellow ranch women who blog.

Front Porch Society said...

Riding bareback is the best! I used to ride my Arab mare bareback and with nothing but a halter and a leadrope all the time! Even downtown Memphis like that!! ;) People always referred to me as that girl with no shoes and the wild horse. ;) Those were the days...memories....