BLACKJACK LAND & CATTLE COMPANY: A AWARD

Friday, August 22, 2008

A AWARD


First off Thank You Train Wreck for bestowing me with this award! What can I say about you? I love your blog as well and her photos are just amazing! (you are the one that needs the calendar!) She is a cowgirl who blogs about her cowboy, horses, and kids! If you have not checked her out you should.
Here is her page http://www.blogger.com/www.cowboyskidssunsets.com

Now here are the details about this award;

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you have nominated.
So, here is who gets my "I Love Your Blog"

So in no particular order here they are:

1. Andrea over at http://www.swampsuburbia.blogspot.com/. You need to check out this cowgirl from LA and see what they are up to. She posts about her horses, kids and her cowboy. I also love her sweet spirit and smile.

2. BECG over at http://www.browneyedcowgirls.blogspot.com/. What can I say about this mother and daughter duo? They are a hoot and always up to something! She has great pictures and stories and her famous "pot" garden! If you don't know what I'm talking about you need to check them out! *and no it isn't what you think!~I had to post about the pot garden for Mikey, Mrs. Mom and me~we always get a chuckle about it!*

3. Shirley over at http://www.rideagoodhorse.blogspot.com/. This is a blogging friend all the way from Canada! Great pics of her beautiful horses, land and adventures! And she has the cutest stud colt ever! Give "Peppy" rubs from me!

4. Linda over at http://www.prairierunner.wordpress.com/. I really love her WW pictures and her stories. She has great quotes to go with each of her posts as well! Beautiful country, horses and dogs!

5. One Cowgirl at http://www.onecowgirl.blogspot.com/. This cowgirl is a hoot and a half! She has great posts about everyday ranch life and guest appearances by "Dudley" her horse. She has great pics as well!

6. Mrs. Mom over at http://www.ohhorsefeathers.blogspot.com/. What can I say about Mrs. Mom? Well first off I love her no nonsense straight to the point (PSA)! I love to read her stories about her everyday life with her horses and barn. She is definitely someone I could hang out with! I've enjoyed getting to talk with ya! Love ya girl!

7. PG over at http://www.ponggirlridesagain.blogspot.com/. Pony Girl is a girl who has been without a horse for awhile and is just getting back in the saddle again. I love reading her stories about her cutie appy My Boy and there adventures. Her and her cousins just got back from a horse camping trip, you should pop over and read about it.

I truly enjoy reading and checking in on all the blogs I read. It was hard to nominate just 7! I have meet some great friends through blogging. Thanks again ladies!

*I can't believe it I think I actually figured out how to link! Holy Cow!*


11 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

Awww, thank you KDW for your kind words! They mean a lot coming from you!!

Everyone of the folks nominated by you is wicked deserving of this award-- they are all kick a@@ bloggers, great story tellers, and just all around good folks!!

Thanks again KDW, and Huge Southland Hugs to you and the crew there!

Jill said...

Congratulations! Well deserved. Have a great weekend.

Andrea said...

AWHH!! Thanks gal!! You called me a cowgirl!! Thanks!! Mr. Cowboy says that I am not a cowgirl that I am a show princess. LOL! Thanks lady, hope you have a great weekend!!

Trapper Creek Daughter said...

Well deserved!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Awww Thanks K! I haven't shown you all pics of that completely out of control "pot" garden lately. OMGosh-horse poop is like the best thing ever-LOL!!

Congratulations to you. I love coming over here and seeing what you and your cute little spud are up too. You are an awesome cowgirl and are raising your daughter to be as fantastic a horsewoman as you are!!!

OneCowgirl said...

What a sweet surprise. Thanks for the award and compliment about my photos! Love pics with Grey!! Great training session! Have a great weekend!

Linda said...

Ahh thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I, too, enjoy your blog. And you have another memorable "Wordless Wednesday".

Callie said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!! It is a great blog! And we love it!

Shirley said...

Thanks for passing the award on to me; yours is well deserved! You have a great outlook on life and I enjoy checking out what you've been up to.

Pony Girl said...

Gee thanks girlie, that was awfully sweet of you! I feel like I don't deserve a blogging award these days, now that summer is over and all of my free time is gone and I've been SO busy at school my blogging has had to sit on the backburner a bit. But I'll get back into a routine here soon.
I'll always stop by here for a visit! I love it!