First off Thank You Train Wreck for bestowing me with this award! What can I say about you? I love your blog as well and her photos are just amazing! (you are the one that needs the calendar!) She is a cowgirl who blogs about her cowboy, horses, and kids! If you have not checked her out you should.
Here is her page http://www.blogger.com/www.cowboyskidssunsets.com
Now here are the details about this award;
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you have nominated.
So, here is who gets my "I Love Your Blog"
So in no particular order here they are:
1. Andrea over at http://www.swampsuburbia.blogspot.com/. You need to check out this cowgirl from LA and see what they are up to. She posts about her horses, kids and her cowboy. I also love her sweet spirit and smile.
2. BECG over at http://www.browneyedcowgirls.blogspot.com/. What can I say about this mother and daughter duo? They are a hoot and always up to something! She has great pictures and stories and her famous "pot" garden! If you don't know what I'm talking about you need to check them out! *and no it isn't what you think!~I had to post about the pot garden for Mikey, Mrs. Mom and me~we always get a chuckle about it!*
3. Shirley over at http://www.rideagoodhorse.blogspot.com/. This is a blogging friend all the way from Canada! Great pics of her beautiful horses, land and adventures! And she has the cutest stud colt ever! Give "Peppy" rubs from me!
4. Linda over at http://www.prairierunner.wordpress.com/. I really love her WW pictures and her stories. She has great quotes to go with each of her posts as well! Beautiful country, horses and dogs!
5. One Cowgirl at http://www.onecowgirl.blogspot.com/. This cowgirl is a hoot and a half! She has great posts about everyday ranch life and guest appearances by "Dudley" her horse. She has great pics as well!
6. Mrs. Mom over at http://www.ohhorsefeathers.blogspot.com/. What can I say about Mrs. Mom? Well first off I love her no nonsense straight to the point (PSA)! I love to read her stories about her everyday life with her horses and barn. She is definitely someone I could hang out with! I've enjoyed getting to talk with ya! Love ya girl!
7. PG over at http://www.ponggirlridesagain.blogspot.com/. Pony Girl is a girl who has been without a horse for awhile and is just getting back in the saddle again. I love reading her stories about her cutie appy My Boy and there adventures. Her and her cousins just got back from a horse camping trip, you should pop over and read about it.
I truly enjoy reading and checking in on all the blogs I read. It was hard to nominate just 7! I have meet some great friends through blogging. Thanks again ladies!
*I can't believe it I think I actually figured out how to link! Holy Cow!*