BLACKJACK LAND & CATTLE COMPANY: WE MADE IT TO DULUTH, GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

WE MADE IT TO DULUTH, GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY SISTER AND ME AND JEREMIAH
HADASSAH, SAVANNAH, DEBORAH, NEHEMIAH AND MORDECAI
ME AND BABY JEREMIAH!!! He is so sweet!!

We made it to Duluth, Ga!!! We left Frankston, Tx at 6 a.m. on Tuesday morning and arrived in Duluth, Ga at 8 p.m. It was a good trip, we made good time and Savannah was a real trooper!! I could feel all the prayers, thanks a million. When we pulled into my sister's driveway, the whole family was waiting on the front porch!! We got settled in and the girls were so excited, it took a while to get them to sleep. With all the kids asleep, me and my sister sat up and visited till 12:30! It was so great! This morning I went to the doctor's with my sister and Jeremiah for her 6 week checkup. All is well, praise the Lord!!! We left the other 6 kids at home with Chris and Pa Pa. While we were gone Chris was called out on a pastoral emergency and left Pa Pa there with all 6 kids! We called to check in, and he had 3 of them in time out! Anyway, we are having a great time in GA. And we are looking forward to the next couple of days of fun and fellowship. This trip is definitely a blessing for us, as we have not seen each other in almost 4 years! Here are a few pics so far and I will post more when I get back. Good bye from Duluth, Ga and God Bless!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kris, We are so glad you are having a great visit! We've been praying for a safe trip for you guys. I'd love to see an up close picture of Savannah and Hadassah..they always favored each other to me. (They might even look like twins:-)) Keep on having FUN! The smile on your face tells all. Love, Brandee