BLACKJACK LAND & CATTLE COMPANY: NEWEST ADDITION TO THE FAMILY

Saturday, May 5, 2007

NEWEST ADDITION TO THE FAMILY


Well the newest addition to the family is our Betta fish "Sally." I am learning alot about Betta fish! My mother in law asked Savannah what she wanted for her birthday and she did not even hesitate and said a fish. Of course Granny said okay and off to the pet store we went. I was not looking forward to the trip as I figured we would be there for hours picking the perfect fish! But Savannah went right in and looked at them and picked one! I could not believe it. She got a female Betta fish and named her "Sally" as soon as the clerk handed the fish to her. I was nervous about getting the tank ready and not killing the poor little fish. But all is well and we have had her since the first of April. I have never had a fish and I am surprised that they do have personalities. She follows you around the tank and watches everything! So Savannah is excited about the new fish and I am as well. I have even caught myself talking with to her! They are defiantly relaxing to watch. We are blessed with another one of God's sweet little creatures!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a pretty fish! Fish are great pets to have and are very relaxing to watch! We enjoy our aquarium bunches!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Love,
Jen :-)