BLACKJACK LAND & CATTLE COMPANY: OUR TRIP TO DULUTH, GA!!!

Monday, May 14, 2007

OUR TRIP TO DULUTH, GA!!!

JORDAN FAMILY ON TOP OF STONE MOUNTAIN
AUNT KRIS AND HADASSAH, BARNABAS, JEREMIAH AND SAVANNAH!

Well, we are back from our trip! We had a great time in Georgia with my sister and her family, they have six beautiful children. Ranging from 8 years old to newborn. They are Nehemiah, Mordecai, Hadassah, Deborah, Barnabas and Jeremiah. So with me, Savannah and Pa Pa it was a house full!! We went to Stone Mountain park and did the cable car ride to the top of the mountain. That was very neat, it is only 10% above the ground the rest is underground. From the top of the mountain the view was break taking. Pa Pa was very nervous the whole time we were up there with the kids! We saw a 4-D film while we were there, it was awesome! We also did the steamboat ride while we were there. The kids really enjoyed the day, as I did. We got to go see Nehemiah and Mordecai play baseball. They both did very well and I was glad we were there for that. Good job boys!!! Most of the time we stayed at the house visiting and catching up with each other. Savannah also got to fly for the first time. She did great! She loved looking out the window and she said the clouds looked like cotton candy! It was a great time and I am blessed to have been able to go. Of course it did make me miss my sister even more. But God blessed me with this trip and I will cherish it!!! I can say I am very proud of my sister and her husband and there family. Thank you for the gift of memory and the chance to play "I remember" with my sister and her family. Thank you Chris, Jennifer and kids for opening your home to us, thanks Dad for asking us to go and thanks to my wonderful husband who took care of everything will I was gone!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures! We had a great time with you, too! Savannah is sweet and our children enjoyed having her here. Hadassah and Deborah said they wanted her to stay 10 more days! :-) Thank you for all you did while you were here! I'm not sure it was much of a vacation for you...you worked hard cooking, cleaning up, and changing many diapers!!!! It gave me a little bit of a vacation, though! :-) THANK YOU!!!

We love you!

kdwhorses said...

Jen,
No problem at all! 10 more days!! WOW!! We would love to have stayed longer! I enjoyed my time with you, it gave us a chance to catch up! Hopefully we can work it out to see you all when you are in Bedford.
Well, Savannah got a hermit crab today! Thanks! She wanted another fish, but they say you can not anything to a bettas tank. So hermit crab it was!
We love you all as well!!!! All the way from East Texas