BLACKJACK LAND & CATTLE COMPANY: STILL ALIVE!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

STILL ALIVE!


Hello all! I'm still alive and well! Just been super busy this past week and haven't been able to post or check in with you guys! Thanks for all the kind emails and posts~! I feel so loved! I hope to get back to checking in with you guys today or tomorrow! The first part of the week, we started tearing down our barn and then the later part of the week I have been at the school every day getting ready for the Fall Festival this evening! I'm ready to slow down some! I'm not sure if I'm coming or going right now!

9 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

Girrrlllll! We missed you!! ;)

Hope you can slow up a bit soon!

Mikey said...

wondered where you were! Great pic as always. Sounds like you're super busy, getting ready for wintertime!
We're doing the fall festival today too!

Anonymous said...

I do like your photograph and the music is loud and good too.

I am glad the halloween thing is over. It was a big disappointment for a lot of little legs. The little kids walked a lot but there wasn't a lot of candy out there. I guess it is the GWB economy or something.

I forgot about this being theme day about books but I found some that I wrote and put them online.

Andrea said...

What an adorable lil pumpkin!!

Glad you are still alive and well!! I was begining to wonder!! Can't wait to see what you have been up to!!

Callie said...

Good to hear from ya! Glad to know things are ok. Cute costume!

The Wife said...

Glad to have you back!

Train Wreck said...

Yes we did miss you! Glad to hear you are ok! Great little pumpkin! Missed all you great posts and photos! If I come help you will you come help me!?

Anonymous said...

That is quite the pumpkin there...
I have been without internet all week and just got it back tonite. Cant believe how much i missed it.

Nonnas News said...

Glad your back!! Your daughter looks so cute!!!