BLACKJACK LAND & CATTLE COMPANY: I LOVE THESE!

Friday, November 21, 2008

I LOVE THESE!


I wanted to let you all know about these great rubber boots I found! I don't know about you, but I normally go through a bunch of the cheap rubber boots in a year. I wear them everyday, sometimes multiples times throughout the day. The cheaper ones, didn't last and were not warm at all. When I was at our local feed store a couple months back we started talking about this new line he was carrying. Sounded great, till he told me how much. I left with no boots, I'm such a tightwad! Well I was telling hubby about them and he said honey as much as you spend on the cheaper boots several times during the year, you would have paid for these. Oh, I didn't think of that, I was just focused on the cost right now. So needless to say I bought the boots and I LOVE them! They are the best money I have spent. They are called Bogs. They are 100 % waterproof, 100% breathable and 100 % warm. I wear them all the time and my feet are so warm! You can check them out at there website at http://www.bogsfootwear.com/. *I guess I could have cleaned them up!! But now you know how much I wear them! LOL* HAPPY FRIDAY!!

14 comments:

gtyyup said...

I can't agree with you more!! These boots are the greatest. Warm, dry...WARM!!! Last winter (when training horses were a lot more plentiful) I wore these boots 4 days a week from 8 a.m. to noon...concrete floor, snow & lots of wind. My feet rarely got cold...and we get some pretty cold weather here in Eastern Oregon.

They fit into my stirrups and my spurs fit onto them too.

Thumbs up for Bogs!!

The Wife said...

Those look awesome! I am always in need of another pair of shoes! ;o)

Thanks for the recommendation!

Linda said...

I have some like those but mine aren't near as purdy colored:(

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Ooohhh-my mom has been looking for a good pair of winter boots. They are lightweight right? Mom does so much walking in the mud and snow that anything heavy wears her out.

kdwhorses said...

Yes BEC they are not heavy at all! I have truly enjoyed them, best purchase and money well spent.

Train Wreck said...

Haha I neeed those for my Conga post! Mine are ulgly ol black ones! I will check these out. They keep your feet warm to "Boot?" haha I am so funny! I will definatley check them out!

Andrea said...

Oh way cute and functional!! I love those!! I will have to check them out!! It's wet and cold here in the winter too!!

CindyDianne said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I like that they are shorter than the typical rubber boot, but still tall enough if ya wind up bogged down!

Unknown said...

I had to laugh when I saw this picture. I own a couple pairs of these Bogs boots and have a flowered pair like you. I love em! So warm and stylish too!
Fun blog!

Callie said...

I love those too! Those are too cool, right up my alley!

Callie said...

BTW! I just tagged you for a meme!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

How awesome....I need rubber boots that keep my feet warm!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Rising Rainbow said...

I'm right with you on the boots. The cheap ones didn't last for us here either. We are actually saving money buying the more expensive ones.

OneCowgirl said...

those look like great boots! Thanks for sharing!