BLACKJACK LAND & CATTLE COMPANY: Happy December!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy December!

Hello! This is Jennifer, again!

I spoke with my sister this morning about her computer. Usually when we talk I forget to ask, but I made sure to ask today. The reason it is taking so long to get her computer fixed is that a friend of hers is fixing it for her. He is working on it when he gets a chance, and they are bartering. I think it's smart to barter...it could cost a small fortune to take it to the store to fix it. So, when will it be fixed? She is not sure, but hopes to back online by Christmas! If you leave a comment, I will pass it on to her!
Here is a picture of her and her children!

2 comments:

Nonnas News said...

Thanks for the update! Please tell your sister we miss her here in blogland and look forward to hearing from her soon. May you all have a Merry Christmas!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Love the photo! We will be here waiting for her return.

Thanks for the update!