BLACKJACK LAND & CATTLE COMPANY: Catching up!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Catching up!


Tyler parade Savannah mutton bustin at finals!


Well, we have been busy and alot of things have gone on that I couldn't blog about:( Husband's birthday, Savannah's rodeo finals, new horse, Christmas parade, new kitten, last play day of the year, school activities! Savannah did a great job on her finals the 1st of December. She won a buckle, rope bag and a vest. We are very proud of her. We had our last play day of the year at church and will have a awards ceremony in January. They are really alot of fun and fellowship. I have definitely grown in my riding and with my horse. We have a great couple who organize and design all kinds of fun games. We were in the Tyler parade. Which was very neat, as it was at night. So me and my friend dressed our horses up and went. Savannah rode on the church float. We had a great time. We had our church Christmas party, food, fun, music and lots of fellowship! The last day of school before Christmas break was a pizza party and book exchange. I am glad that she will be out of school, as I can have her all to myself!! We do not have alot of plans for Christmas, just stay home and enjoy our family time together. After the holidays I will get back to blogging and checking in with you all! Hope each and every one of you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!!!

6 comments:

Midlife Mom said...

Hey! great to have you back!! You sure have had a lot of fun things going on, busy time of year isn't it? Stop by when you get a chance! Merry Christmas!!

Jen said...

Glad you are back! I missed hearing about life on the ranch!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Whew....you have been busy!

Congrats to Savannah...way to go!

Praise and Coffee said...

Have a wonderful Merry Christmas!!

Sue

Susan said...

Trust you had a blessed Christmas.
Susan

Front Porch Society said...

Merry Christmas!!!
And I am so glad to see you are back online!! :)