BLACKJACK LAND & CATTLE COMPANY: I am a Aunt again!!!

Monday, April 2, 2007

I am a Aunt again!!!


Jeremiah Charles Jordan
Born at 3:43am on Palm Sunday, April 1, 2007
9lbs 5oz
21 1/2" long
The name “Jeremiah” means “whom Jehovah appoints.”

My sister called Sunday morning before we left for church with the news. They were at the hospital and had a healthy, beautiful baby boy. That made my day, what joy God gives us with children. And of course I was a Aunt again for the 6th time!!!!! They now have there own baseball team! They have 4 boys and 2 girls. They are (oldest to youngest): Nehemiah, Mordecai, Hadassah, Deborah, Barnabas and now Jeremiah. I do wish they did live closer, so we could visit and raise our children together. They live in Duluth, GA. They are great Christian parents and I am honored to call them my sister and brother in law. Anyway, just wanted to brag on the newest addition to the family!

No comments: