BLACKJACK LAND & CATTLE COMPANY: Future Trick Rider?!?!?!?

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Future Trick Rider?!?!?!?





Today we had our play day after church. I am not sure how it came up, but Savannah started standing on her horse and then she is riding backwards and I missed the picture of her laying back in her saddle with her feet on the horses neck. She was showing everyone that she could stand on her horse, so Ginger started announcing she was going to be a trick rider someday. That is what she has been talking about all day. I can say mom isn't ready for this!

11 comments:

Nonnas News said...

Such a cutie! I wouldnt be ready for that either!

Mikey said...

TOTALLY gonna be a trick rider! She is so adorable! Love those green boots too, that's Wade's favorite color right there!
Love it!

Annie said...

What a cutie-pie!

Jen said...

how sweet. Look at proud papa watchin her!! The toothless pic is priceless lol.
Looks like you had a very blessed weekend :0)
It was SOOO nice to get outside and it was WARM and just play with my horses and ride and wear a tank top lol....yeah I got excited ;-)

Holler at ya later girl!

Jen

Carroll Farm said...

I love those shots. My girls don't have that kind of confidence yet. I am not sure that I will ever be ready for that. The Bucket List is fun. Lacy

Karen said...

She looks completely comfortable doing this! I think she's a natural!
Good to "see" you! :o)

The Park Wife said...

I came over from One Cowgirl, I love your blog. Savannah is beautiful and I hope she will follow her horse passion. She looks like a natural!
The Park Wife
www.theparkwife.blogspot.com

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

She looks like a natural!

Midlife Mom said...

WOW! Sure wish T had some of that confidence!! I don't think I would be ready for a trick rider either though! She is such a cutie, love the picture with the tooth missing! We're going to get hit with more snow tonight plus feezing rain! My sister has 4 feet of snow at her place about two hours from here, want some????

Front Porch Society said...

Looks like she is off to a good start there! ;) And I think she has found her first "trick" horse to help her out!

Rising Rainbow said...

oh, I don't know how I'd feel about the trick rider thing either.