Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
**The top picture is of me and "Angel", Stoney, Leah and "Sunny Man" in McKinney, Texas**
Monday, February 9, 2009
- Horses~horse crazy and loving it! ** betcha ya didn't see that coming! :O
- chocolate~love it!
- my family~love spending time with them
- trying new things with my cooking and baking
- raising a respectful, God loving daughter
Here are the blogs that I think deserve this award!
* Mrs. Mom at Oh Horse Feathers
*BECG-Brown Eyed Cowgirls
*Mikey at Horseshoeing Housewife
*Rachel at Ranch Diva
*Cow Pies and Mud Pies
*Gizzards & Calf Fries
Oh goodness I think I went over the 5 already! OOPS durn rules! I really hate only picking a certain few, because I enjoy each of your blogs so much! I have meet some great friends in blogger ville! We all are FABULOUS!!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
**About the pictures: I had tons of pictures of him and tried to go through and pick just a few! Here is alittle bit about each one:
- The top one is just a head shot I took one day in our pasture
- The next one is one of my favorites, it is framed in our den~it was at a roping
- Roping at a friends house New Years day
- The next one is framed as well in our den it is the last time hubby roped with his dear friend Steve Douglas before he was killed in a truck wreck.
- Savannah hugging him, she has always done this and walked around him, under him, etc. etc.
- Savannah at her rodeo pushing cattle on him~she was always noticed for being so little on such a big horse! He is all of 16" 1!
- Savannah riding him after a sorting at the church.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
- took Little cowgirl to school and helped for a few minutes
- came home and feed
- come in start laundry, straighten up house
- turn out horses
- move poles in pasture
- put out hay
- saddle "Willis" and ride
- guy calls to come pick up trailer today within the hour (they were going to pick up on Saturday)~of course I'm riding!!
- Meet him to pick up trailer
- come back unsaddle horse
- start hubby's lunch (he is working nights)
- get a phone call about horses out down the road
- get in to truck and head down the road to help, almost get run over! Really people if you see horses running down the road~don't you think you can slow down! Jeez!
- come back just in time to get hubby up for work
- finish lunch
- eat with hubby before he leaves for work and I head out to get little cowgirl from school!
WHEW I'm tired! I'm sure I left something out, I don't think I sat down today! Fixing to turn out horses and start homework and our nightly routine. I hope I can get to check in with everyone and see what you have been up to! Missed you all!
BTW~several have asked to hear the story about "Pesky", I'm working on that, so keep a look out for it!