- took Little cowgirl to school and helped for a few minutes
- came home and feed
- come in start laundry, straighten up house
- turn out horses
- move poles in pasture
- put out hay
- saddle "Willis" and ride
- guy calls to come pick up trailer today within the hour (they were going to pick up on Saturday)~of course I'm riding!!
- Meet him to pick up trailer
- come back unsaddle horse
- start hubby's lunch (he is working nights)
- get a phone call about horses out down the road
- get in to truck and head down the road to help, almost get run over! Really people if you see horses running down the road~don't you think you can slow down! Jeez!
- come back just in time to get hubby up for work
- finish lunch
- eat with hubby before he leaves for work and I head out to get little cowgirl from school!
WHEW I'm tired! I'm sure I left something out, I don't think I sat down today! Fixing to turn out horses and start homework and our nightly routine. I hope I can get to check in with everyone and see what you have been up to! Missed you all!
BTW~several have asked to hear the story about "Pesky", I'm working on that, so keep a look out for it!