**About the pictures: I had tons of pictures of him and tried to go through and pick just a few! Here is alittle bit about each one:
- The top one is just a head shot I took one day in our pasture
- The next one is one of my favorites, it is framed in our den~it was at a roping
- Roping at a friends house New Years day
- The next one is framed as well in our den it is the last time hubby roped with his dear friend Steve Douglas before he was killed in a truck wreck.
- Savannah hugging him, she has always done this and walked around him, under him, etc. etc.
- Savannah at her rodeo pushing cattle on him~she was always noticed for being so little on such a big horse! He is all of 16" 1!
- Savannah riding him after a sorting at the church.