BLACKJACK LAND & CATTLE COMPANY: TRAIL RIDE 9/22/07

Monday, September 24, 2007

TRAIL RIDE 9/22/07

We had our church Trail Ride on Saturday at the Tarrant Ranch. We had a great time riding, fellowship, worship and fun! I am excited that I got a picture of all of us together. That is a accomplishment, normally we get somewhere and everyone goes in different directions! Savannah even took a few pictures herself! (she took the one of me and "Shelby!") It was a great day! On Sunday we had our 4 year anniversary on the grounds-with a potluck dinner, games, play day and good ole fellowship. It was a great and blessed weekend.




11 comments:

Nonnas News said...

Looks like a fun day! This time of year, its nice to do as much outside as possible.

Midlife Mom said...

What a wonderful time!!!!! I'm green with envy! Not really but it sure sounds like fun! Glad you were about to get some good pictures for us to enjoy. My Doc has cleared me to start riding again so I am HAPPY! I need to get some new pictures of my 5 guys, maybe this weekend. Especially the one I took the digger off! ha!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish we would do more things like that!

Front Porch Society said...

What fun!! So glad y'all were able to be together and got a picture to remember it, as well. :)

Jen said...

How fun. Hey, I thought in Texas you wore the 10 gallon hats?!

Kathy C said...

We are off to trail ride this Sunday and I can't wait. Your ride looks like fun!

~ Amy ~ said...

I love the family picture of you guys on the horses and Savannah peeking around behind you - CUTE!

Susan said...

This looks like so much fun!!!!
Susan

Pony Tail Club said...

I like you sparkly slide show and great pictures! Very cool.

Rising Rainbow said...

What a great day! Trail riding is so much fun and with the weather changing rapidly there won't be much time left for such things.

Annie said...

Looks like so much fun. I miss riding. Not too much riding going on here in southern California. Makes me want to move to Texas.