BLACKJACK LAND & CATTLE COMPANY: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Saturday, February 10, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I wanted to send out a Valentine wish for everyone and was torn what it would be. This morning I was on the Internet and found this poem and knew it was the one. I wanted us to remember the first love. The love Jesus has for each and everyone of us when he died on the cross. My Valentine prayer is for each of us to remember the first love of Jesus and continue to grow with Him and His word. Also to remember each one of our family and friends, remember to tell them you love them and how special they are to you. As we never know when we will be called home to be with the Lord. I want each of you to know how special you are to me and that I love you. I want to see each and everyone of you in Heaven. "This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one more than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. " (John 15:12-13)

A VALENTINE FROM JESUS

I love you.
You are mine.
Your name is written upon My heart.
Your prayers are precious to Me.
Your life is in My hands.
I am always with you.
I am nearer to you than your own heart.
I gave My life so that you might live forever with Me.
All I ask in return is your love.

Be My Valentine,
~JESUS~

P.S. "You are precious in my sight, and honored, and I love you." Isaiah 43:4



No comments: