BLACKJACK LAND & CATTLE COMPANY: HANNAH MONTANA HAS HIT OUR HOUSE!

Monday, April 20, 2009

HANNAH MONTANA HAS HIT OUR HOUSE!

Well Hannah Montana has hit our house hold! Let me start by saying she had never watched HM before December. We just got Dish late December and she started asking to watch the show. I watched it with her a couple of times and was impressed with the actual "G" rating and thought it was a cute show. So when Hannah Montana the movie came out on the 15th of this month, We had a mother/daughter night and went and saw it! I will say, I LOVED the movie, as she did too! And it to was a actual "G" rating, that is truly hard to find these days.


So with all that she has been asking for some HM clothes. I found this little number on the clearance rack at Walmart for $3.00~arm gloves and all! She was so excited!
This is her modeling her outfit this morning before school!

11 comments:

~Rachel~ said...

That is just too cute!

My teenage students are going to see that movie, so it must be pretty good... maybe I'll get out this week.

Hope all is well with you!

Becca said...

Wow Kris, is she ever growing up! Daddy better get a big stick to keep by the door. I'm trying to move my blog to a new "address" check it out if you can,
becca-coyoterun.blogspot.com/ Couldn't figure out how to get this one to change to my new e-mail address!

Mikey said...

She is too cute! She's growing up SO FAST!! HM is cool you know. We'll have to go see the movie too, now that you've given it the thumbs up :)

Shirley said...

It was bound to happen! She sure does look cute!

Andrea said...

I actually wanted to go and see that but my oldest is a boy. I don't think he wants to go see it. I will have to wait until it comes out on video, sniff sniff. It looks really good. She looks too cute in her new outfit. Isn't walmart the best? Great deals!!

kdwhorses said...

And to just you all know the CD that goes with the movie is great too! I put up a few of the songs off it, for you all to enjoy!!! I really enjoy watching the series with her, it is a cute show. I'm just glad they have something that is still wholesome, with all the other choices out there! We are strict on what she gets to watch, just because it's on Diseny or Nickeldon, doesn't mean she can watch it! I'm a mean mom!

The Wife said...

Too cute! I've seen Miley Cyrus on a few interviews. She seems like an average down to earth teenager.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

She looks adorable in her Hannah Montana duds!

City girl turned Country Girl said...

HA I'm glad to find another mommy who too likes "Hannah Montana"!! I took my daughter and her bestie to see the movie on opening day to, and we loved it!! I must admit I think I teared up a time or two LOL!!!

Amy in Edmond said...

My girlfriends and I took our daughters to see the movie Friday night. I wasn't really looking forward to seeing it, but I loved it. My friends and dauthers were crying during part of the movie. The song Butterfly Fly Away is a tear jerker if you have kids.

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Megan has been wanting to see that movie too. I'm glad to hear it is good. I really like HM's voice.

Savannah looks way cute in her new outfit. She is stylin'.;)