On another note I am having to enable my comment moderation. The last few posts I have gotten less than desirable sites making comments. All they say are click here or see this. I did and was appalled at what it was. My sister has done a post on her blog about the same thing. I know I am not the only one out there with this and wonder why on earth would anyone do that. It is really irritating and upsetting thinking some ones child could have accidentally clicked on one of those. Savannah loves to read the comments with me and I would be horrified if she had seen them. Sorry if this causes any problems for anyone, but I wanted to let you all know and keep a look out for these creeps!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
We got back Sunday night from our girl's trip! We had a blast! The ranch is just beautiful and we saw so many different kinds of wild animals. The ranch has been in there family for hundreds of years. It has a rich history behind it and I loved hearing from her Dad the many stories about it. They have over 150 head of wild horses living there. Tons of deer, sheep, goats, rams, turkeys, armadillos, rabbits, porpucines. We rode every day and did alot of sight seeing of the land as well. We would ride around on the Ranger looking for bones, etc and we chased a boar hog across the field. It was great! He lost us in the brush, but we almost had him! We found numerous kinds of bones and things and brought them back with us. Savannah has show and tell for the rest of the year! We went to the Stock show and rodeo on Saturday night. Sunday we visited the San Angelo Cowboy Church, they just started meeting about a month ago. We had a great time and wonderful fellowship. I could not thank Robin and her Dad enough for letting us come out to there beautiful ranch. What a blessing it was! I will say if Savannah was not in school they would have had to kick me out and tell me it was time to go home!! I took a ton of pics, but tried to pick a few to share with you all today. I will have to post the others some other time!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Figured I would do my Wordless Wednesday while I am at it! Tomorrow is going to be a busy day! This is "Shelby" the Aussie! I was trying to get her to bring the baby to me. She was trying so hard and she was not having any luck! "Willis" would just look at her like she was crazy and stand there! She would lay down and look at me like, mom I need some help here! Poor girl! She is coming along and doing well. Hubby is going to take her day working with him and let her run with our friend's Hanging Tree Dog. "Chuck" is one extradionary dog. Sorry it was not so Wordless!
- When hauling horses or cows and these wonderful people who think they need to pull in front of you and slam on there brakes! Oh or ride your bumper or try to cut you off! Oh the list could go on and on. That REALLY irriates me!
- Being late-drives me nuts!
- When people tell you they are going to do something, then does not!
- Animal abuse/cruelty
- People who pretend to be something or someone they are not! God made each of us very different, be yourself! Your true friends will love you for who you are!
Hubby walked in and saw my list and wanted to add his #1 pet peeve! So here it is:
- When he used to drive cow trucks and someone was in front of them going 30 mph. When he got to where he could pass they would sped up! I am sure he made alot of people mad, when they realized they were not going to win!
Well, there you have my list and I am sure it just made your day! I think everyone has already been tagged. But if you have not please do your list and let me know! Have a great and blessed day!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Thursday, February 7, 2008
- Would like to grow old with hubby
- Own a large cow/horse ranch
- Ride bridleless and bareback (Stacey Westfall rocks!)
- to always continue to improve my horsemanship/riding (never stop learning or tyring new things)
- Always wanted to ride my horse along the beach
- to be a great Christian role model for my children
- to win a buckle
- to see my husband's dreams come true
- to see/help cowboy churches to continue to grow in Texas and throughout the country
Here is my list and I am sure I will be adding things as times goes on. But this are the first things that came to my mind I was tagged. Hope everyone in bloggerville has a great and blessed day!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Monday, February 4, 2008
Savannah standing next to "Colby"! They were just beautiful and so sweet! They had the biggest feet I have ever seen!